Gallery Updated

The image gallery has been updated with some images from both past and present, click the gallery button above to find it.

My photography archive right now is incredibly incomplete, but at least there are some there right now. The photos there right now are mostly from the early 2000's right now, mostly shot with my old 5D Mark II and Nikon D800. But there are a few more recent shots as well.

When I used to teach photography I spent thousands of hours out in nature, both alone, with friends, and with students. During these excursions I shot thousands of images of, mostly nature. I spent more time doing studio photography at a later time (there are a bunch of those shots coming as well in the future, but for now you'll have to settle with these).

More to come

I will update you all here whenever I'm done with the next batch of photos. It will probably take some time, as editing is a time-consuming process.

If you like what you see, feel free to poke me on Twitter, or send a message under Contact. Thank you!

- Tobias Solem Posted on: 2024-01-28 21:29:02

clicktothetop
clicktothetop

All rights reserved - © Copyright 2024, Tobias Solem .