The making of this website

The making of this website started in 2021, and the codebase was completed in 2024. It was a major undertaking to say the least!

I began creating this website as a part of honing my own skills in back-end programming. I wanted to create a fully functional dynamic website that had everything that I wanted, which gave me full control of everything, as opposed to using frameworks or premade systems that did not quite do what I want them to.

Making everything from theme, graphics, code, and design has been an incredibly arduous journey, and self-admittedly there has been prolonged periods of not adding anything at all (probably it took me all-in-all 3 months of allocated work).

More things to do

There are still things to do. I need to write more articles like this one, as well as make the YouTube-videos that I want, and add them here. Furthermore, I need to decide what photos and graphics that I want to upload to this page. So there are still great many things to do on top of what has already been done.

I'm however proud of the fact that everything has been done by me. From setting up the domain, to configuring the security of the Linux server, and services, to making sure everything works properly. I've really had fun with this challenge.

- Tobias Solem Posted on: 2024-01-22 13:15:26

clicktothetop
clicktothetop

All rights reserved - © Copyright 2024, Tobias Solem .